We are currently employing teaching staff with the following qualifications and experience:
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Degree course or equivalent specifically in an education field, or
• Graduate diploma or equivalent with a major in an education field, or
• Diploma in Education with a degree in another field.
While it is a definite advantage to have taught primary school children or to have been involved in the education of younger children, we do look at each application individually.
• Previous experience working with children in the age bracket 3 – 12 year olds is considered a distinct advantage.
• Primary school experience as a Teacher in charge of the class is considered a distinct advantage.
• Experience in child care and / or working with kindergarten children is considered a distinct advantage.
Our employment process does involve an interview. Usually this is conducted over the phone for overseas applicants. The specific nature of our courses requires training for all teachers to be conducted in-house to ensure quality educational experiences are provided for our students.
If you are interested in joining our team, please download, complete and scan in our application form.
Please attach your CV, a recent photograph, certifications and professional references to your application, and submit to email@example.com.
Franchise opportunities currently exist for people interested in opening their own LCentral learning centre in Singapore and Asia. You will be supported by a team comprising Curriculum Developers, Operations’ Personnel, IT Experts, Managers and Teacher Trainers.
Interested persons should email their interest to LCentral’s CEO [Chief Executive Officer] – Steve Coolican at Steve@LCentral.net and include a phone number on which they can be contacted.
Discover the LCentral Experience now
Book a Free Assessment at any of our 12 conveniently located centres