We are currently employing teaching staff with the following qualifications and experience:
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Degree course or equivalent specifically in an education field, or
• Graduate diploma or equivalent with a major in an education field, or
• Diploma in Education with a degree in another field.
While it is a definite advantage to have taught primary school children or to have been involved in the education of younger children, we do look at each application individually.
• Previous experience working with children in the age bracket 3 – 12 year olds is considered a distinct advantage.
• Primary school experience as a Teacher in charge of the class is considered a distinct advantage.
• Experience in child care and / or working with kindergarten children is considered a distinct advantage.
Our employment process does involve an interview. Usually this is conducted over the phone for overseas applicants. The specific nature of our courses requires training for all teachers to be conducted in-house to ensure quality educational experiences are provided for our students.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete the online application form, which all potential employees are required to fill-in. Please note that only applicants short-listed for the next round will be contacted.